The type of flooring used in your home is one of the most critical choices you will have to make. Influencing this decision you have to take into consideration factors that will influence the longevity and maintenance of the flooring. Spillages and staining can permanently ruin your floor coverings and may require complex and costly processes to fix. A potential solution to consider could involve the use of waterproof flooring. Waterproof flooring is easy to clean and maintain option for your home, particularly in areas that may be prone to spillages, leaks and stains.. There are many choices of waterproof flooring to select from.
Wood Plastic Composite Vinyl
The Wood Plastic Composite can also be referred to as Water-Proof Core. This is, in fact, a composite material and hardly contains any wood. This is, of course, a vinyl plank which is rugged, stable and durable besides being 100% waterproof. The impressive quality visuals with beautiful textures and colors are available with underlayment attachments for waterproof flooring in Perth.
The luxury vinyl waterproof flooring has already gained popularity because of the multiple benefits, including easy the installation of the vinyl planks.
The typical four-layered luxury vinyl WPC core does not ripple or undulates or peel off and therefore, adds to the pleasant ambiance. The high quality printed vinyl layer is identical to the natural materials such as stone or wood.
– You can think of any area, including the bathrooms, kitchen or the basement.
– You can opt for the WPC flooring either for residences or an office or commercial complex.
– Ultra-durable. The thick material is sturdy, and the luxurious wear layers protect the scratches and are – highly durable.
– Low maintenance requiring only periodical vacuum and regular mopping
– Aesthetic look of natural wood and stone
– You can also have the phthalate-free WPC flooring
– Incredibly impressive look
– More comfortable than standing on other types of flooring like the ceramic or porcelain tiles
– The non-porous material makes the tiles excellent in waterproofing. Even if you soak the tiles in liquids, it is free from penetration.
– No hard cleaning required and zero maintenance except mopping and occasional vacuuming.
– Highly durable options in flooring
– Low on budget
– Contemporary floor designs. In addition to the mimic natural stones, you can also opt for trendy designs as well.
– All-purpose tiles. You can have the choice to fix the tiles of appropriate designs in any room right from the bathroom, kitchen and the bedrooms as well.
More commonly it is believed that the laminate flooring is only water resistant and not waterproof. No doubt, the conventional laminate flooring is not as ideal as other types such as vinyl flooring or the WPC flooring. Any Perth waterproof flooring specialist concurs that the traditional laminate is prone to damage when you soak them in water or when exposed to continuous moisture. In order to avoid this negative feature of the material, the waterproof laminates have already been introduced in the market. In fact, this has opened up newer choice for the owners, and you can take the advantage of waterproof laminate flooring.
– Waterproof laminate flooring is a better choice than opting for the conventional laminate. The flooring appears better than the traditional flooring and adds to the impressive look.
– Original wood appearance. In fact, a majority of the people hardly find the difference between solid hardwood and the waterproof laminates.
– The benefits of the material made the waterproof laminate a popular choice, and it has a resale value.
– The interlocking planks of waterproof laminates make the installation simpler, and if you can browse for waterproof flooring shop in Perth for material. Anyone can fix the laminates with DIY guidelines.
– Minimum maintenance like regular mopping and occasional vacuum is sufficient for maintenance to keep the flooring fabulous.
Waterproof Rubber Flooring
Because of the inherent quality of rubber being waterproof, the rubber flooring is gaining more popularity, especially in the areas where more pressure is experienced on the floor. Other common place you where the waterproof flooring is also used is the Gym or the sports training centers or the martial arts classes. Another choice is to opt for is the basement which is susceptible for water-logging. They are also useful for the dog kennels and daycare centers for the pets.
The rubber flooring is designed to have a bounce-back especially keeping the gym in view. This feature also keeps your feet and joints more comfortable. Since the flooring is slip-resistant and impacts absorbing, you can use them in sports training centers and other playgrounds.
There are multiple choices of waterproof flooring Perth, Contact Perth Focus on Flooring to opt for the suitable one as per your home, Gym, garage, basement, granny flat.
For more information about our waterproof flooring range in Perth call us on: (08) 94431233